Thursday, November 8, 2007

All White people Leave NOW!!


REMINDER!!!
Originally uploaded by Eric The Photog
This dry erase board was left at the KOLR10 front gate this morning.

Here is my transcription of the text, missing letters in parentheses.(It is a dry erase board after all):

REMINDER!!!

if your skine is not brown
if you do not have Black (or) Brown eyes, if your
hair is (no)t black and most important
if you s(pea)k English - You are the one
who needs to go!! Get out of our land
if you have blue - or - Green eyes - or
blonde hair -You are the invader -
you need to leave - You killed to get
my land - you lied - you raped and now
you are doing it againg

Lou Dobbs - This is Not your land.

Get Out!! Get Out!!

And if you want to speak ENGLISH only
go back to England - they all do over there,
We don't here - leave this land that belongs to us -
leave - Go - before you destroy the little that we have left.
All white people Leave NOW!!

Interesting. I've never killed or raped anyone to get land.

Lou Dobbs doesn't work at KOLR10.

Where would I go? I was born about three miles to the west of where I sit right now.

Does my black hair let me stay in this country despite the fact that my eyes are sorta blue?

1 comment:

The Lorax said...

Only half of you has to go. All your base are belong to us.