Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Personal Assault


The Offending Bottle
Originally uploaded by Eric The Photog
So ... Saturday night I was walking home from work. No big deal, it's only two miles and I've done it many times.

Only this time, someone in a passing car decided to throw a beer bottle at me.

I got hit ... it hurt a little, but the bottle didn't break, so I have a nifty trophy.

Now, I know I've made people who actually know me mad enough to throw stuff at me ... but who throws a bottle at someone they don't even know?

Well, anyway. .. if you are on You Tube and find a video of some punk throwing a beer bottle at a fat guy in a KOLR10 jacket ... let me know, I'll add that info to the police report.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!

I'm so glad you're OK. Some people are just idiots.

Busplunge said...

My wife was riding her bicycle, pedaling up the hill from Springfield Lake heading back into town, she was pedaling standing up. A car passed her and the passenger reached out and slapped on the rearend. The car sped up and drove away very fast.

I do not understand the humor of "pranking", I call it assault.